Chaithra maasa Gowri pooja starts on Chaithra shukhla Triteeya
- First Perform Thulasi Pooja, then start Gowri Pooja.
- Make Gowri with Arisina (turmeric)
- Do Puja with kumkuma to Gowri and also to Parvati Parameshwara picture.
- Sing Gowri haadu (Dasara padgalu on Gowri), Put Gaja vastra, Pushpha, Dhoopa, Deepa
- Do Naivedya with Paanaka, Buttermilk, Kosambari & Fruits
- Do Mangalarathi.
- Invite Sumangalis and offer Taamboola Dakshina.
Ways to do this Gowri pooja
This Puja can be performed either on Chaithra shukla Triteeya or next month on Akshaya Triteeya or on both days. If possible, Offer Maradha bhagina to Sumangalis(MARADHA BHAGINA & UDI THUMBODHU)
Visesha Phala is for Thotlu Puja to Parvati Parameswara and then Udi thumbadu for Sumangalis.
This puja can be performed daily starting from today (Chaitra-Shukla-Triteeya) till Akshaya Triteeya day or on whichever day convenient.
Choose a day after Akshaya trithya which is not Tuesday/fRiday to do the Visarjan of Gowri
What is the benefit of doing This Gowri pooja?
Nirnaya Sindhu says this: Those desirous of Putra – Sukha, and other Sowbhagyas, will wait for this Triteeya in the Vasanta Ritu (ChaitraVaishakha) and do this Puja
Sampradaaya Haadu on Gowri triteeya pooja vidhana
One thought on “GOWRI TRITEEYA”