- ಕೃಷ್ಣ ಜೀವನಿ
- ವಿಶ್ವ ಪಾವನಿ
Anyone who chant this 8 names of Tulasi, will get the same results as performing Ashwamedhaya yaga
- VRINDAVANI – One who first manifested in Vrindavan.
- VRINDA – The goddess of all plant and trees ( even if one Tulasi plant is present in a forest it can be called Vrindavana.)
- VISHVAPUJITA – One whom the whole universe worships.
- PUSHPASARA – The topmost of all flowers, without whom Krishna does not like to look upon other flowers.
- NANDINI – Seeing whom gives unlimited bliss to the devotees.
- KRISHNA-JIVANI – The life of Sri Krishna.
- VISHVA-PAVANI – One who purifies the three worlds.
- TULASI – One who has no comparison.
Chanting this 8 names everyday yields more punya and protects you from all dangers.