Men should wear kacche panche and women should be in saree /girls in langa blouse compulsory throughout the seva.
1. Take a coconut ( preferably small in size , so that you can tie around your waist and it doesn’t touch the ground when you do namaskara ) , a panche to tie the coconut and two pots to pour water while you bathe in Dhavala Ganaga.
2. Buy seva ticket in the seva office , they will provide you a paper which has the procedure and also a number sheet till 108 to keep track of your pradashinas.
3. On the first day of seva , you will have to do sankalpa – which usually is done in the morning.
You have to take head bath in dhavalA ganga and do dhvalA ganaga puja and tulsi puja(women) and do the sankalpa in wet clothes in the temple.
The priest will take your coconut to keep it in front of vrindavana and will give it to you back. Once sankalpa is done , you will start your seva
1. Tie the coconut in the panche and tie it around your waist with the coconut on the right side.
Take head bath again , if you cant bath again, you will have to use two pots each in one hand and pour water on head 7 times .
Women have to apply haldi kumkum after this.
Then do namaskar to prana devaru .
Start pradaskina: starting from prana devru , tulsi devi, gopal krishna, santhana gopal krishna, naga katte, vadirajaru, papanashini, bhutarajaru , Rudra devaru, Veena paani prana devaru
The coconut should not touch ground throughout the seva.
2. Now you will have to again bathe in dhaval ganga ( pour water 7 times with pots or immerse in water ) , again apply kumkum haldi (women)and start pradakshina.
The process should be repeated till u complete 7 pradakshinas of the outside premises
3. After 7 pradakshinas , you should again bathe in dhavala ganaga and go to Rama Trivikrama temple and put 7 pradakshinas there .
Remember that every pradakshina should be followed by a namaskara
4. Then come back and tie the coconut in a safe place so that u can identify it the next day. Usually it is tied in the prana devaru temple premises.
5. Change your wet clothes and wear washed dry clothes and head towards moola vrindavana , inside temple and complete your 108 pradakshinas inside.
Here also you have to bow down 4 times once in each direction while doing pradakshina.
6. In case you are not able to complete 108 before lunch , you will have to again take head bath and wear new set of washed dry clothes and start again after a short break after your lunch.
7. So in total in a day you will be doing 7 + 108 pradakshinas = 115 pradakshinas
8. The seva should be done in 3 or 5 or 7 days .
9. If you do with full complete dedication and bhakthi , God will surely give you a sign of your wish coming true before you leave Sonda.
10. Keep chanting ” Vadiraja Pahimam, Bhutaraja Rakshamam” during pradakshinas.
11. after the seva completion , Do the samarpana.
On the 4th , 6th or 8th day the Krishnarpana need to be done.
For this you take head bath in dhavala Ganga , wear washed dry clothes and untie your coconut( which you had tied last day) from the prana devaru temple premises and take it to vrindavan.
12. After the Krishnarpana , you take the coconnt to your home and prepare sweet from it and distribute and eat.
Remember : you have to be in sonda only throuout your seva completion ( 3/5/7 days and nights ) and do not touch the coconut tied when you are not in wet clothes. ( except for last day- 4th/6th/8th day).