This Brindavan is the first in Tamilnadu and is very ancient and the third in India.
The Brindavan is built on the banks of Cauvery in Erode. This is one of the most popular Rayaru mutt in Tamilnadu.
Rayaru’s Brindavan in Erode is almost 240 years old. The mutt is located with in 10kms from Railway station
Arulmigu Raghavendra Swamy Temple,
Erode 638 003
Phone No: (91)-0424-2214355.
Manager: 98427 – 47341.
Nava brindavanas of sri padarajaru mutt is located at the banks of cauvery river in Erode, Tamilnadu. Indeed a very peaceful place.
Details of brindavanas
The nine saints at Nava Brindavan Erode are as follows:
- Sri Lakshmi Manohara Theertharu (1670-1708)
- Sri Lakshmipathi Theertharu(1700-1715)
- Sri Srinidhi Theertha(1781-1787)
- Sri Vidyanidhi Theertharu (1772-1795)
- Sri Sudhinidhi theertharu(1888-1908)
- Sri Sri Medhanidhi Theertharu(1908-1926)
- Sri Thejanidhi Theertharu(1770-1806)
- Sri Thaponidhi Theertharu(1806-1838)
- Sri Yashonidhi Theertharu (1840-1856)
Contact:- Sri. Krishna Murthy Achar
Ph: (0424) 2223141